Cigna For Rehab In Nashville, TN
Freeman Recovery Center is an in-network Cigna healthcare provider. Cigna offers comprehensive coverage to individuals suffering from substance use disorders, mental health concerns, and related issues. As one of the largest health insurance providers in the nation, Cigna works directly with reputable treatment centers across the country — including Freeman Recovery Center. By partnering with major providers like Cigna, we increase access to effective addiction treatment options.
If you or someone you love has been battling addiction, Freeman Recovery Center is available to help. Contact us today to learn more about our Cigna rehab in Nashville, Tennessee.
What is Cigna?
The Cigna Group (Cigna) is a health service company headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The company serves over 100 million customers throughout the world. Cigna offers integrated healthcare plans and services including medical, dental, disability, life, and accident insurance. Its major services include commercial medical health plans and specialty products and services in the areas of medical, behavioral, vision, and dental.
Cigna offers its services to employers, organizations, and individuals. By partnering with Cigna, Freeman Recovery Center increases access to effective addiction treatment and mental health services in Nashville, Tennessee.
Does Cigna Cover Addiction Treatment?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a comprehensive healthcare reform law enacted in March 2010. Under the ACA, mental and behavioral health services like addiction treatment are essential health benefits. This means major insurance providers like Cigna must cover costs associated with substance use disorder treatment services. However, the amount of coverage provided depends heavily on the particulars of the plan.
By law, Cigna must cover:
- Behavioral health treatment services like therapy and counseling
- Inpatient treatment services for mental and behavioral health
- Substance use disorder treatment
At Freeman Recovery Center we offer a range of effective substance use disorder and mental health treatment services. Health insurance providers like Cigna cover the services we offer partially or in full. Contact us to learn more.
Which Addiction Treatment Services Are Covered?
Which addiction services are covered by Cigna for rehab in Nashville?
- Individual Therapy — Individual therapy helps clients understand, evaluate, and individualize the causes and behavior behind addiction. In individual therapy sessions, clients meet one-on-one with a licensed therapist. They explore their personal challenges and develop strategies to maintain sobriety post-treatment.
- Group Therapy — In group therapy sessions, licensed therapeutic professionals facilitate conversation surrounding active addiction and recovery. They utilize a range of evidence-based modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy and relapse prevention training. Clients develop healthy relationships with one another as they offer their peers support and encouragement.
- Family Therapy — Addiction affects all members of the family and puts a major strain on healthy family dynamics. Family therapy sessions allow all members of the family a safe space to heal and work on developing healthy boundaries and communication skills.
- Case Management Services — Case managers serve as client advocates, helping them navigate the recovery process and address any related issues. Therapeutic team members work alongside case managers to develop personalized treatment and aftercare plans.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment — In some cases, medication serves as an important part of the early recovery process. Cigna health insurance covers medication-assisted treatment options and medication management services.
- Trauma Therapy — Trauma therapy, also known as trauma-focused therapy or trauma-informed care, is a form of individual psychotherapy designed to manage the impact of traumatic events. Trauma therapy helps clients process traumatic events and manage the symptoms of trauma and PTSD.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment — At Freeman Recovery Center we offer dual diagnosis treatment options to individuals suffering from co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
Cigna health insurance covers the following levels of care:
- Medical detox
- Residential/inpatient treatment
- Partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP)
Behavioral Health and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Employed individuals who have been struggling with addiction might be afraid that seeking professional help could cost them their careers.
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a “work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.” EAPs cover a range of issues including substance use disorders and mental health concerns. Designed to help protect employees who need behavioral healthcare services from being fired or discriminated against, EPAs serve an important function.
The Cigna website reads, “With EAP services, there is an enhanced opportunity to improve well-being and productivity. Employer services are also included to help address organizational concerns and traumatic events, and to help managers and HR professionals navigate some of the more challenging aspects of their jobs.” Not only do EAP programs help employees, but they also work to increase productivity and reduce costs associated with untreated substance use disorders and mental health concerns.
Contact Freeman Recovery Center to learn more about using an EAP in conjunction with Cigna for rehab in Nashville.
Does Cigna Cover Mental Health Treatment?
1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experiences mental illness in a given year. This equates to nearly 47 million individuals. Many individuals who suffer from mental health concerns simultaneously struggle with a substance use disorder. Major health insurance companies like Cigna cover mental health treatment services.
The official Cigna website reads, “Cigna’s focus is on helping organizations address whole-person health, including wellness and the mental health issues impacting employees and their families. Our integrated solutions and programs help provide the right level of support across the health spectrum. By connecting body and mind with solutions and coverage, we address both medical and behavioral health to help drive cost savings and improve workplace wellness.”
Find Cigna-Covered Rehab in Nashville, TN
At Freeman Recovery Center we work directly with major health insurance providers like Cigna. Our main priority is making effective addiction treatment options available to those in need. By partnering with major national providers, we increase access to clinical care for individuals in Nashville, Tennessee interested in overcoming drug or alcohol addiction. As soon as you reach out for help, our experienced counselors are happy to advise you on the next steps to take.
Contact us today and begin your journey toward a healthier and happier life.