PHP Near Nashville, TN
At Freeman Recovery Center, our partial hospitalization program (PHP) provides clinical treatment in a structured day program. The treatment modalities we offer are comprehensive, therapeutically intensive, and coordinated with the needs of each individual client. Our Nashville-area PHP treatment is an excellent option for clients looking for continued support with more flexibility than residential treatment offers.
If you or someone close to you has been struggling with a substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health concerns, we are available to help. We understand that addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all process. The best level of care for one client might not be as effective for someone else. For this reason, we conduct personalized assessments to determine which level of care is the most appropriate for you. To learn more about our Nashville, Tennessee PHP program, contact us today.
What is Partial Hospitalization (PHP)?
A partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is a partial-day treatment program for people with substance use disorders and/or co-occurring mental health concerns. PHP programs provide a high level of care but allow clients to return home every night following treatment. In most cases, PHP programs offer a level of structure similar to that provided in inpatient treatment. However, PHP programs generally meet between 5 and 7 days a week for 6 or more hours each day.
People frequently utilize PHP as a step-down level of care following medical detox and inpatient treatment. Alternatively, PHP can serve as a stand-alone treatment option. Technically, partial hospitalization is considered a level of outpatient care, meaning clients have more personal freedom and are able to continue carrying out some personal obligations outside of treatment. PHP is also a more cost-effective treatment option.
At Freeman Recovery Center, we aim to make effective addiction treatment readily accessible to those in need. Our Nashville PHP program is in-network with many regional and national health insurance providers. Increasing access to effective care is one of the ways in which we are helping Tennessee residents recover from the devastation of addiction. Contact us today to learn more.
Our Nashville PHP Program
The partial hospitalization program (PHP) provides daily programming to clients who are stepping down from medical detox or residential care or who would benefit from daily support without 24/7 monitoring. We have strategically designed this program to cover the hours of the day that are generally deemed the most problematic for clients.
Programming consists of individual therapy with professional therapists and structured group therapy to help patients continue their recovery journeys and enhance their skills in relapse prevention, emotional well-being, and lifelong recovery.
PHP services include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy/counseling services
- Licensed medical staff
- Professional and peer recovery support
- Case management and care coordination
- Evidenced-based therapies
- Relapse prevention planning
- Life skills training
- Affordable sober living options
Is PHP Right For You?
Partial hospitalization often serves as a step-down level of clinical care. Clients who have already been physically stabilized in a medical detoxification program benefit from transitioning directly into a higher level of care. In many cases, this means transitioning into an inpatient treatment center. However, inpatient rehab is not the best option for everyone. Some clients might benefit more from a partial hospitalization program, which allows more flexibility and personal freedom.
PHP is an ideal option for:
- People who have already completed medical detox and inpatient treatment and are looking for a follow-up level of care
- Anyone who has completed medical detox and requires more intensive care, but chooses to live at home or in a sober living home
- A person who is currently living in a supportive and recovery-friendly environment
- Those who have been struggling with a substance use disorder, but do not have any co-occurring or dual-diagnosis issues
Benefits of Our Nashville PHP Program
There are many benefits that go hand-in-hand with our partial hospitalization program in Nashville, Tennessee. Benefits include:
- Effective addiction treatment is provided by a reputable and trusted Nashville-area treatment center
- More flexibility than a standard inpatient treatment program would allow
- Personalized treatment options, catering to the unique clinical needs of each individual client
- A seamless transition from one level of care to the next
- A built-in sober support system
- Individualized care is delivered by a team of licensed therapists and clinicians
Take Your First Step Towards Nashville PHP Treatment
Your personal journey of recovery is only a phone call away. Our PHP program is likely a good fit if you or someone close to you is looking for a flexible and effective addiction treatment in Nashville, Tennessee. As soon as you make the decision to reach out for help, one of our experienced and compassionate staff members will walk you through our simple admissions process.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you get started on your personal recovery journey. Contact us today.