Sober Living Homes for Men & Women in Dickson, TN
About Our Program
Lack of a stable, alcohol and drug-free living environment can be a serious obstacle to sustained abstinence. Destructive living environments can derail recovery for even highly motivated individuals.
At Freeman Recovery Center, we aim to provide safe, supportive services to men and women who are recovering from addiction and emotional or behavioral disorders in gender-specific sober living homes. Through the ongoing support provided by our community of staff, professionals and peers, our sober living residents have greater chances of experiencing complete lifelong recovery. Many of the individuals in our Sober Living program have completed intensive treatment programs, such as detox or our inpatient program, but are not yet ready for independent living or have nowhere else to go.
Call us today for expert inpatient treatment!
About Our Men’s Sober Living Home
Our Beautiful Sober Living Homes in Dickson, TN include:
- A safe, healthy and supportive home environment for individuals to gradually transition into an independent, sober and fulfilling life
- Workforce essentials and professional skill development
- Life skill development, such as budgeting
- Connection to the recovery community and its services
- Transportation to recovery meetings, outpatient services, grocery stores, and work